- We.R Wireless Photo Detector captures View motion-detected images, in sequential modes
- We.R Wireless Door / Window Sensor identifies when a door or window is opened
- We.R Wireless PIR Motion Detector identifies when there is motion in your home or office
- We.R Wireless Siren is an indoor, bi-directional battery-operated 85dB siren
- We.R Wireless Key Fob is an arming / disarming tool that also provides system status notification
- We.R Wireless Gateway manages and communicates with system peripherals and the cloud – Ethernet + GSM/EDGE Communication
Deal alert! There’s no better time than now to start your home security system. Get a Complete We.R Home Security Starter Kit for a fraction of the price! The Essence We.R Security Kit & Control Panel is on sale right now for $533.43, normally $900! The We.R solution offers a predefined, truly simple DIY (Do It Yourself) kit. You can install the system yourself and self-monitor your home or office using a smartphone and web applications. Get real time alerts in case of unpermitted access to your home. Protect your valuables and personal belongings, based on your own unique living habits. Monitor the house cleaner, babysitter and other staff entrance and exit times. Be informed when kids are back from school or arrive from a date. Keep kids away from the medicine cabinet, basement and other zones. Watch over children when they are out of sight. Care for elderly parents when they need it. Watch over pets left alone at home. Connect, control and manage your home – from anywhere, at any time! Read More
This kit communicates outside of your home network via an Ethernet and GSM/EDGE Control Panel connection only. The advantage of having the GSM/EDGE communication is that it will still communicate if power is lost or if your Ethernet conenction is down. We also offer a Wireless Home Security System from Essence Security with an Ethernet Only Control Panel if that is all you need.
We’re Spring Cleaning here at Smarthome to make room for this year’s cool new products! Take advantage of our Spring Cleaning Sale and get up to 60% off on products that are priced to move! Click here to shop now!
- Compatible with Channel Vision’s Crescendo CAT5 Audio Systems
- Charges the iPod
- Senses audio to automatically override the main audio source
- Supports IR control: compatible with A0501, A0502, A0505 or Apple Remote
- Uses CAT5 cabling
- Mounts in standard 2-gang box
Easily connect your iPod to your CAT5 Audio System with the iBus Wall Dock! Enjoy your favorite music via your home audio system while you simultaneously charge your iPod! The Channel Vision A0315 iBus Wall Dock iPods allows you to connect your iPod to a wall mount and play music over your integrated CAT5 home audio system. The dock connector slides in and out to adjust for any iPod and the non-skid pad helps to hold the music player in place. The NEW A0315 adds elegant and contemporary styling to make it the perfect choice for anyone who wants to enjoy their music without defacing their wall. Read More
Deal Alert! Save up to 50% right now on a Refurbished INSTEON Hub or Wireless Security IP Camera with Pan, Tilt and Night Vision! Hurry, supplies are going fast! Click here!
- Screen retracts completely into ceiling when not in use
- Included switch lowers and raises projector screen at the press of a button
- High-quality screen yields uniform light distribution for optimal picture
Deal of the day! Save over $500 on a 45″ x 80″ Ceiling Mount Projection Screen. The screen retracts completely into the ceiling when not in use so you won’t have to sacrifice the look or decor of any room you choose to use it in! If you’re installing a new home theater system and are on a budget, you don’t need to give up your dreams of a projection screen that descends from the ceiling when needed but remains completely out of sight when not in use. The 45 x 80 Ceiling-Mount 16:9 Projection Screen is a 92-inch diagonal motorized screen that’s friendly to your wallet but still produces an outstanding picture.
The 45 x 80 Ceiling-Mount 16:9 Projection Screen consists of a matte white vinyl reflective surface laminated to a rugged woven fiberglass base material. This base textile provides superior “lay flat” characteristics and tear resistance. The 1.1 gain surface provides a 180-degree viewing cone and requires no tensioning. The projector screen features extremely uniform light distribution, resisting hot spotting and color shifting and making it ideal for any room with controlled ambient light. The screen fabric is washable, fire retardant and mildew resistant. Read More