- Custom etching helps to easily identify which switch control which light, appliance or scene
- Attractive, textured wall plate features clean, screwless mounting with uninterrupted lines
- Designed to complement INSTEON and other Decorator-style switches
Take the guess work out of flipping switches in your home or office. This Custom Etched Decorator-Style Wall Plate allows you to elegantly label each switch right onto the wall plate!
Take Your Switches to the Next Level with Custom Etched Wall Plates
Custom etching allows you to personalize your wall plates for whichever application you choose and makes it easy to quickly see what each switch controls. It’s perfect for guests in your home: now they can easily identify which switch controls which light or appliance, no more guessing. This can be especially handy if you are using INSTEON switches to fill your entire home with personalized mood lighting; the custom etched trim plate will let you to uniquely identify scenes throughout your home such as: Dinner, Movie Time, Romance, Bed Time, etc. This 3-gang screwless wall plate is the perfect upgrade if you already have INSTEON switches in your home; if you don’t, SwitchLinc Dimmer – INSTEON Remote Control Dimmer is available separately.
Attractive, Modern Design
Sleek, smooth and seamless, screwless wall plates appear to float freely on the surface of the wall, framing every device beautifully. Single-gang through six-gang wall plates offer ample provision for the most complex lighting or premise wiring requirements, and these mid-size wall plates come in handy when additional wall coverage is required. With clearly marked top edges, mounting plates are easy to orient and attach. Screwless wall plates clip smoothly into place with gentle pressure leaving only a clean, uncluttered appearance that will add to the appearance of your home. Read More
- We.R Wireless Photo Detector captures View motion-detected images, in sequential modes
- We.R Wireless Door / Window Sensor identifies when a door or window is opened
- We.R Wireless PIR Motion Detector identifies when there is motion in your home or office
- We.R Wireless Siren is an indoor, bi-directional battery-operated 85dB siren
- We.R Wireless Key Fob is an arming / disarming tool that also provides system status notification
- We.R Wireless Gateway manages and communicates with system peripherals and the cloud – Ethernet + GSM/EDGE Communication
Deal alert! There’s no better time than now to start your home security system. Get a Complete We.R Home Security Starter Kit for a fraction of the price! The Essence We.R Security Kit & Control Panel is on sale right now for $533.43, normally $900! The We.R solution offers a predefined, truly simple DIY (Do It Yourself) kit. You can install the system yourself and self-monitor your home or office using a smartphone and web applications. Get real time alerts in case of unpermitted access to your home. Protect your valuables and personal belongings, based on your own unique living habits. Monitor the house cleaner, babysitter and other staff entrance and exit times. Be informed when kids are back from school or arrive from a date. Keep kids away from the medicine cabinet, basement and other zones. Watch over children when they are out of sight. Care for elderly parents when they need it. Watch over pets left alone at home. Connect, control and manage your home – from anywhere, at any time! Read More
This kit communicates outside of your home network via an Ethernet and GSM/EDGE Control Panel connection only. The advantage of having the GSM/EDGE communication is that it will still communicate if power is lost or if your Ethernet conenction is down. We also offer a Wireless Home Security System from Essence Security with an Ethernet Only Control Panel if that is all you need.
We’re Spring Cleaning here at Smarthome to make room for this year’s cool new products! Take advantage of our Spring Cleaning Sale and get up to 60% off on products that are priced to move! Click here to shop now!
- Compatible with Channel Vision’s Crescendo CAT5 Audio Systems
- Charges the iPod
- Senses audio to automatically override the main audio source
- Supports IR control: compatible with A0501, A0502, A0505 or Apple Remote
- Uses CAT5 cabling
- Mounts in standard 2-gang box
Easily connect your iPod to your CAT5 Audio System with the iBus Wall Dock! Enjoy your favorite music via your home audio system while you simultaneously charge your iPod! The Channel Vision A0315 iBus Wall Dock iPods allows you to connect your iPod to a wall mount and play music over your integrated CAT5 home audio system. The dock connector slides in and out to adjust for any iPod and the non-skid pad helps to hold the music player in place. The NEW A0315 adds elegant and contemporary styling to make it the perfect choice for anyone who wants to enjoy their music without defacing their wall. Read More