The NC-181VM USB Computer Headset from Andrea Electronics features high fidelity mono audio, a noise canceling microphone, and inline volume controls with a mute button. They have combined the benefits of USB digital audio and includes Andrea Electronics complete PureAudio Voice Solutions Software Suite (including Audio Commander, Voice Center and PureAudio) to deliver a high fidelity experience with the highest voice recognition industry rating.
Andrea Electronics PureAudio USB solution bypasses your desktop or laptop computer’s integrated sound system, providing increased intelligibility and performance of microphone input and speaker output for all of your digital audio applications including VoIP and speech recognition programs.
- High Fidelity Monaural USB Computer Headset with noise canceling microphone
- 40mm speaker with large comfortable ear cushion
- Noise cancellation microphone technology with highest voice recognition industry rating
- Inline volume and mute controls
- Pro-flex wire microphone boom for accurate microphone placement
- Read more
- Open sliding door with push of a button
- Works with existing sliding door
- Provides easy access for elderly and disabled
- Low energy consumption with quiet operation
- DIY installation
Convenience and sliding doors are 2 things that don’t really go hand-in-hand even though they should. When manually controlling a sliding door a variety of issues can arise such as their rollers getting off track making them hard to open and shut, they get left open when the air condition is on, they aren’t accommodating when you’re hands are full and much, much more. The inconvenience of sliding doors, however, is now a problem of the past as the AutoSlide™ Clicker Bundle from SlideRight is the simple, DIY solution for automating sliding patio, screen or internal doors. The Clicker Bundle is similar to the Starter Bundle but features 2 wireless keyfob remote controls. Each remote control has 4 different sliding door operation modes which are auto, open, standby and pet. Pet mode allows for the AutoSlide systems to be programmed to only open to a specified width allowing your pet quick access in or out of the home without the sliding door having to fully open each time.
The AutoSlide is designed to fit most existing or new manual internal sliding doors to provide easy access for all. How easy? With the SlideRight installed, sliding doors can be opened and closed with the push of a wall mounted button as the user approaches the door. The mounted switch is wireless allowing for it to be conveniently placed up to 30 feet away or high enough off the ground to prevent young children from reaching it. A pull assist feature is also integrated into each system that will trigger a full auto-open with a gentle pull of the sliding door handle. An automated sliding door is especially convenient for disabled or elderly people who may struggle to open and then close a heavy sliding door. A 5 star energy rated low voltage plug-in power pack operates the AutoSlide and it will even help save on air conditioning costs by ensuring that your sliding door is not left open. It can even be used on sliding screen doors to more effectively keep flies and insects out of your home as family and friends are frequently coming and going. The AutoSlide Clicker Bundle is a DIY installation that is designed to be installed in roughly an hour with step-by-step instructions included. This product is designed specifically for residential applications and is not recommended for use with commercial or industrial applications.
Slim is in. The Leviton SmartlockPro Slim GFCI installs easily and with industry-leading quality, professional grade lockout action, and the slimmest profile on the market make SmartlockPro Slim GFCI the smartest choice in ground fault circuit interrupter protection. Faster and easier to install in any wallbox because the depth is reduced, the slim GFCI mounts flush to the wall with minimal protrusion for a sleek, finished look. Enhanced features include external back wiring for positive indication the wire is properly seated, exceptional resistance to wire pullout and the ability to withstand high torque. The SmartlockPro is Tamper-Resistant to meet 2008 NEC Requirements for new or renovated residential construction. By blocking reset of the GFCI if protection has been compromised, SmartlockPro Slim GFCI reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not. A line-load reversal diagnostic feature is provided which prevents the GFCI from being reset and stops power from being fed to the GFCI receptacle face or through to downstream devices. A green LED indicator on the GFCI’s face also illuminates to alert the installer to the line-load wiring reversal.
The Leviton SmartlockPro Slim GFCI Receptacle is also available in White, sold separately.
Features and Benefits
- Reduced depth of SmartlockPro® Slim GFCI makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones
- Terminals allow for easy wiring options – back and side wire capable
- External back wire clamps provide visual indication of proper wire seating
- Withstands high torque and resists wire pullout
- Standard brass self-grounding clip
- Automatically test the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed in
- GFCI will not reset if the GFCI circuit is not functioning properly
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time
- Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping
- Compatible with all Decora devices and wallplates (wallplates sold separately)
- UL Fed Spec WC-596 rated
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages
- Read more