Unleash Your Cinema Display’s Full Potential by Turning It in to a High Definition Television
- Turns your Apple Cinema Display into an HDTV
- Accepts HDMI sources and displays them on the Apple Cinema Display
- True, crisp HD video with no video scaling
- Supports audio pass through to retain digital audio formats
- Will work with popular HDMI based gaming consoles
The HDMDPUS from Kanex allows you to take advantage of the Apple Cinema Display’s crisp colors and LED backlit technology by essentially turning it into an HDTV. The HDMPUS is an HDMI to Mini DisplayPort converter which allows for HDMI based video sources to be hooked up to the 24 inch and 27 inch Cinema Displays and thus turns it into an HDTV for your viewing pleasure. The HDMDPUS also has the ability to transfer audio so it retains digital 7.1, 5.1, and stereo formats. No video scaling takes place during the converting process, nothing but pure video is sent through and on to the Cinema Display. Connect satellite/cable boxes, HD gaming consoles and a Blu-ray player to the HDMDPUS and enjoy the quality picture provided by Apple’s Cinema Display.