Complete Tool Kit for Computer Network Installations and Repairs
The Hobbes HTK-112 Network Installation Tool Kit is a complete installation and repair kit for computer networks. In this tool selection, you get basic troubleshooting and hard to find specialty tools for verifying cable continuity, identify wiring faults, determine line polarity and voltage in network and modular telephone lines.
This network installation kit from Hobbes will satisfy the do-it-yourself techies as well as the pros out at the jobsite. You’ll get the most complete installation and repair kit for network applications.
The Hobbes Network Installation Tool Kit includes the following tools and accessories:
- Multi-modular plug crimps, strips, and cuts tool
- Punch down tool with 66 and 110/88 blades
- UTP/STP cable stripper
- Utility knife
- 4 1/2″ Diagonal cutting pliers
- 2 in 1 reversible screwdriver
- Multi-network tester (251451)
- Blow Molded Snap-Lock Case