The AmerTac 6089B Plug-in foot control lamp dimmer will allow you to select any light level from soft glow night light to full-brightness task lighting and anywhere in between. The simple slide control allows you to control the brightness of the light simply by taping your foot on the control, perfect for hard to reach lights. Dimmer Controls are a convenient way to select just the right amount of light needed. They can create a mood from night light to full brightness while also saving money by eliminating the need for expensive 3-way bulbs.
- Slide switch with foot for full range dimming
- Plugs into standard AC outlet
- LED indicator control
- For incandescent and halogen bulbs
- 6 Foot Cord
The Steren 48 Watt Temperature Controlled Soldering Station is the perfect tool for the Hobbyist and can be used for installations, repairs, and limited production work. This temperature-controlled soldering station consists of an electrical power supply, soldering iron, non-heat sinking funnel and LED Display. It supplies heat to melt solder so the solder can flow into the joints between two work pieces. Low-grade soldering irons offer less than 20 Watts of power and mid-grade 20-30 Watts – this iron offers 48 Watts – so you’ll get a longer-lasting tool that will work for a much wider variety of applications and you’ll get proper heat control.
- Electronic temperature regulation
- Adjustable dial range 300-700°F
- 48-Watt 24-volt
- Anti-static fully grounded
- LED-array temperature display
- Built-in tray with cleaning sponge
- Non heat-sinking spring funnel
- Nickel-plated iron-clad conical tip
- 117V AC Grounded 3-wire cord