Biometric and Numeric Code Entry can be added to Electronic Strike, Magnetic Lock or Garage Door
- Biometric control for garage door, electronic strike or magnetic lock
- Recognizes up to 30 fingerprints and numeric codes
- Temporary access can be granted up to 30 days
- Mountable in both indoors and out
- Provides safety and security through keyless entry
Xceltronix’s i-Touch™ with i-Access™ Kit adds keyless entry to an electronic strike, magnetic lock or garage door by allowing users to open either with a verified fingerprint scan or numeric code. The i-Touch device can store up to 30 fingerprints and 30 numeric codes allowing whoever holds the master code to determine which are permanent and which are temporary. Temporary access codes or fingerprints can be made active for between 1 and 30 days. The i-Access should be mounted in a secure area as it is the gatekeeper permitting and denying entrance to its connected door. For proper setup the i-Access should be mounted near the i-Touch and does not need to be mounted next to the door opener. Both the i-Touch and i-Access can be mounted either indoors or out depending upon the application desired.