Morning Industries MP-300 Mechanical Push Button Door Knob is perfect for restricting access to areas such as rooms, closets, storage areas, offices or gates leading to pool areas or yards. This door lock offers over 8,000 possible code combinations for the ultimate in security as well as the ability to quickly change a code when needed without disassembling the lock. The MP-300 does not require any batteries or wiring to work as it is a fully mechanical door lock. It has a metal housing with an aluminum finish to provide it the durability needed to work use after use whether it be in or outside.
- No batteries required
- Hassle free installation
- Works with both interior and exterior use
- Easy code changing
- Over 8,000 possible codes
For the first time, any homeowner now has the cost-effective, fun and easy way to monitor their energy usage at the circuit level, enabling them to lower energy costs, keep their family safe and help our planets future. The eMonitor enables the homeowner to:
- Know how much is being spent on electricity – before getting the bill
- Learn what steps can be taken to reduce electric bills up to 30%
- Receive alerts when appliances or lights have been left on
- Receive ‘circuit over capacity’ alert, preventing potential power outage or fire
- Receive real-time alerts when appliance’s power usage suggests it is in need of maintenance or replacement
- See what appliances are using energy, even when they are off, and how much they are costing you
- Monitor renewable energy production and usage from a single interface (requires upgrade)
- Plug into smart grid initiatives: link to smart meters, accept and display time-based rates and participate in demand response programs, when available.
This camera uses new technology to produce high-resolution (700 TV lines) video images, in color, at night, in 0 lux conditions. This is a true day/night camera, with Hawk-I’s Quantum Light technology, mechanical IR cut filter, and 16 IR LEDs. The rugged housing protects this amazing camera from the weather and from vandals, and has an adjustable sunshade. Its zoom lens can hone in on just the details you consider important for your surveillance requirements. Control the lens via your DVR’s controls or from the included remote control. Access the camera’s features through the On-Screen Display. Flexible power options – either 12VDC or 24VAC. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) gives this camera its incredible ability to control light. You’ll need either an Enforcer 12VDC 1.25A or Elk 24VAC 40VA power supply and a video/power cable.