Perfect for hard-to-reach lamps and small appliances G.E.’s 52149 Handy Switch allows you to plug in a device to be switched right at the outlet. You will enjoy the benefits of lower energy consumption and the convenience of not having to plug in, and unplug your favorite lamps or appliances. Featured on the Handy Switch is an outlet which is ready for both grounded and polarized plugs, as well as a toggle switch for controlling the attached load. There is no programming needed for this switchable load controller and the installation couldn’t be easier. Simply plug the device you wish to control into the Handy Switch. After, you will plug the Handy Switch into a convenient, standard, 120VAC outlet. Then, installation is complete and you are ready to test the Handy Switch.
The Handy Switch allows the user to switch devices that usually remain plugged in, but have no switch of there own. Even devices that do have switches (i.e. televisions and other home theater equipment) will consume less energy when switched by the Handy Switch. This is due to low level energy consumption that is occurring while you think the television is off, because it is still plugged in. When a device like a television is switched off by the Handy Switch, no voltage is allowed to flow through the televisions circuitry, preventing that low level energy consumption. Another great use for this device is seasonal lighting, as in switching Christmas lights or lighting decor. This device does not require programming, new wires, or batteries. Read more
The Quirky Pivot Power Flexible Power Stip lets you reclaim your outlets with an adjustable power strip that holds large adapters in every outlet. The power strip can be flexed into a circle, semi-circle or zig zag pattern to accomodate larger plugs as well as fitting around furniture. The Power Stip also features surge protection of up to 672 Joules. Includes a 6 foot power cord with flat head plug.
- Flexible form that bends into circular, semi-circular, and zig-zag shapes
- Six outlet pods, which can be adjusted so that large power bricks don’t hog space
- Adjusts so you can utilize all six outlet pods
- 672 Joules of rock-solid surge protection
The AllerAir 6000 AH Vocarb BLK Air Handler offers you a whole home unit ideal for general air purification with an emphasis on removing volatile organic compounds and other airborne toxins. It features a special VOC blend of activated carbon to adsorb chemicals and odors, and a medical grade HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of all airborne particles down to 0.3 microns. Compatible with all HVAC units.
AllerAir is dedicated to offering you the safest most effective air cleaning technology available today. What makes AllerAir filtration technology so unique and effective is the combination of their true HEPA filter with a MAC-B (mass activated carbon bed) filter, which features many pounds of activated carbon. Together these filters trap 99.97% of all airborne particles and adsorb chemicals, gases and odors. Most mass-market air cleaners can only trap particles and have no more than a few token ounces or grams of carbon. AllerAir’s MAC-B filters contain pounds of carbon to safely and effectively remove these dangerous substances from the air. AllerAir equipment is efficient, flexible, practical and cost effective; the safest and best air cleaning technology available. Read more
Atlona HDMI 1.4 certified cables are designed to provide the highest quality in High Definition Video and Digital Audio transfer. Simply the best cables you can get. The Atlona HDMI 1.4 certified cables are unlike any cable you will find on the market. Our unique design allows us to spread the oxygen free copper conductors farther apart, which helps us reduce cross-talk even at bit transfer rates up to 387Mhz. In the world of HD cables, no one can compete with Atlona quality.
- HDMI 1.4 Certified High Speed Cable with Ethernet
- Atlona HDMI Cables are able to support extremely high resolutions much beyond standard 1080p or 1440p. Future proof for resolutions up to 4K or 4096×2160
- Supports Video Bandwidth above latest HDMI Standards 387MHz (far beyond 10.2 Gbps)
- Ethernet Data Channel allows devices with HDMI 1.4 to share a high speed network connection and internet connectivity without a separate ethernet cable
- Designed to support TV’s with high refresh rates (up to 800MHz)
- Due to high bandwidth video support, this cable is fully able to transfer 3D content. Experience true 3D movies from newer 3D enabled BluRay players
- Audio Return Channel will allow the user to eliminate excess cables which are connecting the TV and audio receiver to single a HDMI cable
- Supports all digital audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 24k Gold plated connectors ensures no signal loss
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- Ultra Flexible
- RoHS Rated
- HDCP Pass-throughApplications:
Primarily used to connect BluRay & DVD players, HD satellite & cable boxes, LCDs, projectors, Plasma displays, HDTV’s and much more. Perfect for connecting devices in a high interference environment. Atlona HDMI cables are paintable and therefore can match the color of the wall and be almost invisible.
Techflex’s Fabric Heatshrink Tubing is an excellent way to keep rubber hoses, plastic pipes, and harness wiring bundles safe from abrasion. In addition to its protective properties, this fabric heatshrink tubing can also help with noise and rattle suppression. It shrinks from 20mm to 10mm (.79 inches to .40 inches) when exposed to 176° temperatures – half of its original diameter!
This fabric heatshrink tubing, a unique mixture of Polyolefin and Polyester yarns, forms a unique and effective tubing that is extremely flexible and resistant to trapping water, heat and humidity. It provides outstanding abrasion, chafing and cutting protection, even at high temperatures.
- Cuts cleanly with scissors
- Shrink temperature 176° F
- Highly flexible
- Resists common automotive chemicals
- Easily installs over connectors and splices
- Halogen free
- 2160 Joules of protection
- 6 outlets: 2 always on, 1 “master” connected to 3 energy saver outlets
- EMI/RFI filteringer 150kHz – 100mHz with attenuation up to 48dB
- 6-foot long power cord
Not only will you be protecting your devices from power surges and spikes, you’ll be saving energy when you install this surge protector into your home theater or office. This power strip features six outlets – two are always on while one master controls the three remaining energy saver outlets. Once the device plugged into the master outlet is powered off, it will automatically shut off power to the energy saver outlets to lower your energy bills and save up to $50 a year. It also features EMI/RFI filtering to keep your devices running efficiently. Read more