Directional Nightlight Aims Crisp Beam From Dusk to Dawn
Nightlights are a convenient source of minimal light, necessary for late-night jaunts. But they have a downfall: Either you have to remember to turn them on each night, or they remain on at all times, wasting electricity. But the Directional LED Nightlight is different. Plug it in and forget about it, because its photo sensor will turn it on automatically each evening at dusk and will turn it off when it gets light out again.
Unlike standard nightlights, which simply emit a dim glow, the Directional LED Nightlight provides a crisp LED light that can be aimed where you need it. Put one at the top of a staircase or facing kitchen cabinets. If you keep a nightlight in your child’s room, aim one toward the door or closet, so it won’t be bright in your baby’s eyes all night long.
Best of all, since it glows only when the room is dark, the Directional LED Nightlight isn’t wasting energy all day long. When lit an average of 10 hours a day, this nightlight will cost only $0.10 per year!
|JONI — LITTLETON, CO Date: 6/11/2011|
|Review: Being able to direct these is a plus but they are a little too bright for me|
|SHARI — HOWARD BEACH, NY Date: 3/10/2011|
|Review: Haven’t used them yet, but they definitely look like they can come in handy. They came fast and was a good price.|
|ALEXANDER — LINDEN, NJ Date: 6/1/2010|
|Review: Easy to install, works as advertised. Not too bright. Swivel option is great. Let’s you direct light where you need it.|
|EMILY — GARRISON, NY Date: 11/26/2009|
|Review: excellent and great price|
- Home Automation Software that Allows You to Control Your Home Straight from Your Computer!
- Infuse Your Water with Real Fruit… On the Go!
- Happy Earth Day! Check out our Environmentally Friendly Products that Will Help You Conserve Energy & Save Money!
- Announcing our Limited Time INSTEON Starter Kit Sale! Save up to 20% While Supplies Last!
- Reduce Cooking Times by up to 70% with a Pressure Cooker!