High Resolution Power Testing to 10mW
The Extech 380820 Universal AC Power Source and AC Power Analyzer can be used to test products in the range of 85 to 250VAC with a frequency range of 45 to 65Hz. This unit also features a Standby Power Measurement feature (10mW to 100W) for testing desktop and notebook PCs, LCD TVs, AC adaptor/chargers, and other products that continue to use power when connected to AC even though they are not in use.
The Power Quality Measurement function can monitor Watts, Power Factor, Voltage, Current and Harmonics and includes a Cost Function Calculation mode for finding a product’s cost per day, month or year. This meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
- Low Power, high resolution front panel output with variable voltage and frequency
- High Power rear panel output supplies line frequency and voltage
- Low Power Measurement (10mW to 100W) for testing power consumption of small devices
- Test standby power at different voltages and frequencies
- Power Quality Measurement (Watts, Power Factor, Voltage, Current, Harmonics)
- Cost Function calculates cost per day, month, and year
- 99 memory locations for preset voltage and frequency output settings
- Standby and Operation button
- User-programmable Over Current Protection (current limiting)
- Programmable through the built-in RS-232 interface
- Data acquisition mode captures readings to your PC with a sampling rate of 2 to 65,535 seconds
- High Power and Harmonics Measurements 100mW to 1000W @ 110V or 100mW to 2000W @ 220V