- Automatically shuts off
- Measures exact amount of water at any pressure
- On/off to use like a faucet
There’s no need to worry about inflated water bills when you install the Melnor 101 Flowmeter Water Timer. With two different settings, you’ll ensure your lawn or garden gets the perfect amount of water.
Don’t worry that low water pressure might leave your lawn under watered. Set the timer to Automatic Shut-Off to automatically shut the water off after the desired amount has been delivered, at any pressure or amount of time. Or set the timer to Continuous Flow to bypass the timer and allow the water to be turned on and off like a faucet. Read more
Looking for an easier, more convenient way to hold or watch your iPad 2? FreeOneHand™ introduces the Ergonomic iPad 2 Holder and Stand to make it easy to hold with, as you may have guessed, one hand. The ergonomically designed Power Grip takes the strain off wrists and hands making it easy to hold for longer periods of time. The, patent pending, Power Grip requires 5 times less energy than a typical “pinch grip” used to hold an iPad. The Power Grip handle will also give the option to free both hands if a movie is being watched or a game is being played. By leaning the iPad 2 on its Power Grip handle the iPad 2 will be displayed at an angle for easy viewing or so both hands can be used on the screen without having to support the device. The Ergonomic iPad 2 Holder and Stand is designed and made in Philadelphia, PA and constructed of durable, lightweight elastomer polymers. Read more
The TimePilot software kit allows you to program your CrossOver locks in a matter of minutes. It can be used with 64-bit and 32-bit Windows operating systems. The software’s user-friendly interface will allow you to program your lock quickly and easily. Up to 500 users can be set up at one time. You can even set time and day restrictions for individual users. For example, make sure the handyman is able to get into your house between designated hours. The software keeps track of lock usage so you can see when and who has entered your home. Multiple CrossOver locks can be programmed with a single software kit.
- Program multiple locks with one software package
- Compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit Windows operating systems
- Add or remove users and program keys in seconds
- Keeps record of who used the lock at what time
- Allows up to 500 users with individual time and day restrictions, if desired
- A/C frequency weighting with fast/slow response
- Autoranging over 6 ranges from 30 to 130dB with high accuracy
- Transfer data to a PC with the RS232 interface and analyze data using included software
- Internal self-test when powered on
- Meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type II standards
This sound level meter’s accurate data can be easily transferred to a PC from its RS232 interface and analyzed with its included software. It measures levels in the 30 to 130dB range with A/C frequency weighting and fast/slow response. The ‘A’ frequency matches that of the human ear and is best for environmental and hearing conservation programs. The ‘C’ frequency is a flatter response, best for analysis of machine, engines, etc. The FAST response time can be used to capture sudden noise, while the SLOW response time is best for consistent noise levels. The large LCD display includes function display and a fast 50 segment bar display. All data is logged with a time and date stamp. Every time the meter is powered on, it performs an internal self-test to ensure the most constant accurate readings. The meter requires the use of four AA batteries, included. Read more
The Calrad High-Speed 1080p HDMI cable features all of the latest advances that offer you the ability to enjoy the best content from all of the most modern components and audio video technology. High-Speed HDMI version 1.4 supports all of the previous HDMI technology such as HD 1080p video, Deep Color , Dolby and DTS-HD surround sound audio, and data transfer speeds up to 10.2 Gbit/s. Version 1.4 separates itself from previos HDMI version with additon of 3D over HDMI, 4K × 2K resolution supportm, audio return channel (ARC) and an Ethernet Channel. Additional, this cable has a CL2 rating which allows for in-wall or in-ceiling installations. This Calrad High-Speed 1080p HDMI cable will meet or exceed the latest standards and rigorous demands of today’s HDMI applications. It supports both audio and video data transmission to and from DVD players, Blu-ray players, PS3 and Xbox 360 gaming systems, HDTV devices, audio-visual sources, projectors, and other video displays. Though HDTV is constantly changing, HDMI technology is dominant is the standard connection for all HD audio/video devices. HDMI is 100% digital from source to display.
- Supports High-Speed data transfer and resolutions up to 1080p, with 3D and 4K x 2K support
- Includes support for Etherent over HDMI
- CL2 Rated for in-wall or in-ceiling installations
The Atlona AT-DIS7-PROHD is a 7″ testing monitor designed for those looking to test cabling and installation of different components. This monitor is useful where displays are in a remote location or not yet present. This portable display will recognize any HDMI, DVI, VGA or Component Video source at resolutions up to 1080p or 1920×1200 (including a huge variety of other HDTV and Computer Resolutions), and allow integrators and installers to observe both audio and video signals in real time. The AT-DIS7-PROHD can be used to test 3D sources, even though it is not a 3D monitor, when a 3D signal is sent to it the monitor will display that it is receiving 3D content.
The AT-DIS7-PROHD is featured with tripod inputs on the top and bottom of the unit and also has the ability to be rack-mounted (4U size) using optional Rack Mount Ears, sold separately.
- Residential or Commercial Installation. The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a very handy (must have) tool which helps to make sure that all cables, extenders, switchers, AV receivers are passing proper signal before the installation is finished. Most installations are done far before the displays arrive; Therefore DIS7-PROHD is a perfect tool to make sure everything works.
- Cable, Source Manufactures. Manufactures could be using DIS7-PROHD in their QC department to make sure certain frequencies and resolutions are working.
- Monitoring. The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a perfect addition to any rack unit, allows user monitor all signals which are going out and troubleshoot without walking around the building to look at the display which could be 100’s of ft away. User can purchase a set of rack mounting ears: AT-RK-DIS7PRO.
- Broadcast. The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a perfect tool for any camera man or video operator who wants to quickly see what is being recorded or view some footage. The DIS7-PROHD has a tripod connection on top and bottom.