The Elk Navigator is an elegant touchscreen keypad for controlling the M1 system. The 3.5″ display has bright, easy-to-use graphic icons and soft keys and can be programmed to suit your needs. The Navigator connects to the M1 system via the RS485 bus, so it’s perfect for new or retrofit installations. There are 6 programmable function keys. Built-in piezo sounder gives chimes and alerts. The LCD touchscreen offers the full menu display for total control of your M1 system. Mounts in a new-work single-gang box in drywall, or a special surface-mount back box. Add a bezel in your choice of white (included), black, or silver to complete your installation.
- 3.5″ high contrast LCD touchscreen display
- 6 programmable function keys
- Unique menu navigation
- Operates on 4-wire RS485 data bus
- Built-in piezo sounder with adjustable pitch
- One supervised zone input
- One switched positive voltage output