The Joseph Joseph PEBR0100CB Compact 3-Bladed Rotary Peeler eliminates the need for several different vegetable peelers with this compact design, which incorporates three essential styles of blade all in one unit. Made from high-quality stainless steel, its three blades are razor-sharp and are housed in a tough, plastic, circular case. Simply select the desired blade – standard, serrated or julienne – by rotating the unit’s brushed metal hub, until the desired blade is fully exposed. The Rotary Peeler makes short work of even the toughest fruit or vegetable skin and the design also includes a potato-eye remover. The case can be opened for easy cleaning and the entire unit is dishwasher safe.
- Compact 3-Bladed Rotary Peeler
- Blades: standard, serrated or julienne
- High-quality stainless steel
- Housed in a tough, plastic, circular case
- Dishwasher safe
When working around windows, rain gutters, bushes, overhangs and other obstacles, the Wing Span’s extra width adds even more versatility to any of the Little Giant ladders.
- Adds more versatility to any Little Giant
- 4 foot span fixed position
- Attaches easily
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away, and we thought you may need some tips on how to make your Thanksgiving feast the best for all of your guests! The most important part of most traditional Thanksgiving feasts is the turkey. If that turkey doesn’t taste great, you may lose your hosting privileges for next year. And even if you don’t want to host another Thanksgiving feast, you don’t want everyone to remember your dinner by saying “the turkey was okay.” We have found a secret to achieving that perfect turkey…a turkey thermometer! Thanks to Food and Wine, we have 5 great tips for a perfect turkey & you can incorporate it with this great festive thermometer.
- Check your instant-read or traditional meat thermometer a few days before Thanksgiving. If you place it in a pot of boiling water and it registers 212° (water’s boiling point at sea level), you’re all set. If it doesn’t, buy a new thermometer.
- Set the turkey on a rack in a large roasting pan to promote maximum air and heat circulation and to ensure that the bird cooks evenly.
- Protect the turkey breast from overcooking by roasting the bird on the lowest rack in the oven; this will keep it away from the top, the hottest part of the oven. Once the breast skin is browned, loosely cover it with foil to prevent it from becoming too dark.
- Keep a careful eye on the thermometer during the last half hour of cooking since the turkey’s temperature may rise rapidly toward the end.
- Check for doneness in the thickest, meatiest parts of the turkey. Using your thermometer, test the widest section of the breast near the wing joint; the temperature should be 165°. Test the legs at the top of the thigh, near the hip joint; the temperature should be 180°. Insert the instant-read thermometer deep enough to reach its heat sensor, the indentation about two inches from the tip. Also check the juices. If they have a pinkish tinge, continue roasting; if they’re clear, the turkey’s done. Try to insert the thermometer as infrequently as possible, to prevent the precious juices from escaping.
* And remember, the FDA suggests that the turkey is safely cooked at a minimum of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you’re ready to have the best tasting turkey, order your thermometer now!
Use this receiver to further extend your multimedia capabilities. Adding additional receivers can allows you to send content to more displays within your network. Designed to work with any operating system, this receiver features hassle-free installation – simply plug in the cables and the unit will be ready for use. Keyboard and mouse inputs allow for remote accessory use, even if the display is in another room. With the added receiver, you widen your options for source and destination configurations, letting you configure for one-to-multi, multi-to-one, or multi-to-multi.
- Outputs HD video, audio, PS/2 mouse/KB, and IR over LAN
- Allows for remote keyboard and mouse control as well as IR repeating capabilities over a standard LAN
- No software required – just plug in and the units will be ready to use
- Works with any operating system
- Portable and compact unit is able to maneuver into tight spaces
- LED light helps to see into tiny areas with minimal illumination
- Bristles can be used to brush dirt and then retract for protection while not in use
- Bendable crevice tool can pick out and clean debris in narrow areas
Getting the job done right means having the right tool for the job. The Brite Brush LED Flashlight and Detail Brush is a small, lightweight tool that is perfect cleaning dirt and dust out of tiny hard to access areas such as dashboards, electronics and keyboards. While in use, brush bristles extended and can by used to clean away particles in thin crevices; when not in use, the bristles retract into the tool for protection. A crevice tool can be used to clean out the smallest of spaces with ease and care. Additionally, a built-in ultra bright LED light will allow you to see into the dark corners, making any detailing task easier. Take this tool with you anywhere to clean buttons, knobs and anything else with showroom quality precision. This product is powered by one LR1130 / 1.5V battery, included.
Yes, we know it’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but the Holidays are the best time of year and we can’t help but to get excited about getting our Holiday lighting ready! Make this Holiday season simpler by automating your lights not only to make everyone love your presentation but also to ensure that you save some money and not to mention make it all a bit easier. And don’t worry, these INSTEON products can be used year round to automate your lights and appliances! Here is one way you can use INSTEON to have your Christmas tree lights and outdoor Christmas lighting turn on and off at specific times.
Looks pretty simple, right? check out our full list of Holiday Lighting Ideas!