Protect Your Your Home and Family with this Wireless Security System with Built-In GSM Cell Connection
You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on a professionally installed and maintained security system in order to keep your family safe. Visonic’s PowerMax Express 211G Wireless Security System is a full-featured, customizable security alarm system that connects in a fraction of the time of hardwired systems and includes everything you’ll need to get your home security started. No complicated wiring or cabling is required! Just plug the main unit in, mount the wireless sensors in the zones you want to protect, and you’re ready to program the system.
Easy to Program and Control Securely
Programming is easy, using the large, backlit buttons and the LCD screen. You have the option of testing or arming the system at a predefined time, and the siren can squawk when armed or disarmed if you so choose. The PowerMax Express 211G Wireless Security System supports 28 wireless zones and one hardwired zone and a 100-event log. Additional features include a silent/audible panic alarm, two-way voice/listen in enabling options, and even voice response.
Internet Connectivity via Optional PowerLink
Verify the status of lighting devices and reprogram security functions anywhere and any time by adding the PowerLink2 Broadband IP Module. Whether you’re at work or on vacation, you can easily access the PowerMax Express 211G Wireless Security System via SMS, e-mail, mobile, and regular phones, or a secure web application.
Built-in Siren and Phone Dialer
When it detects an alarm signal from one of the wireless sensors, the alarm system blasts an 85dB siren that not only alerts your family, but also sends would-be thieves fleeing. In addition, you can program it to call any private phone number (i.e.: a friend or neighbor, your office, your wireless phone, etc.) and play a pre-recorded message in your own voice if connected to your standard telephone or to a cellular network via its built-in GSM Modem (SIM card and activation required). It doesn’t even need its own dedicated phone line! It also supports 24-hour monitoring by commercial alarm monitoring personnel, who can dispatch police, fire or medical response (depending on the type of alert it receives). It can even call you for non-alarm events. For example, do you want to know that your kids arrived home safely from school? The security system can call you at the office to let you know that your child successfully disarmed the alarm. Read more
- Fiber Optic LED lighting integrated with placemats
- On/Off Switch inside placemat with simple push button activation of LED lights
- Battery powered, no wiring required
- Scotchguard protected
The Sylvania LED Placemat color your indoor world. This dynamic product uses bright, white lights with long lasting, durable LED technology. The lights gently twinkle and capitalize on the novelty and visual appeal of LED décor and accessories. This set of two LED accent pieces from SYLVANIA will illuminate and decorate any family gathering space, from the kitchen to the dining room to the den. They’re fun, bright, and festive, ideal for entertaining, holidays and special occasions. The placemats are powered by long-lasting batteries so no wiring or plugs are needed. Don’t worry about spills as the decorative placemats are treated with Scotchgard brand fabric protector for ease of spot cleaning. Add a creative design and sparkle to your table that is sure to wow family and friends alike. This product requires two CR2016 batteries for operation, included.
1. Wear safety glasses, since the chimney can be a dirty place. Use a flashlight to re-identify the fluke that you measured for your Chimney Balloon. This location should have parallel walls, be low enough to touch with your hand, and not obstructed by the damper or other hardware.
2. Partially inflate your Chimney Balloon before you install it, so it’s like a floppy pillow.
3. Grab the Chimney Balloon by the handle valve and hold it aloft in the fireplace so the balloon portion is in the area you want to plug. If needed, crowd the corners of the balloon into place with your finger. Inflate the Chimney Balloon the rest of the way so it is snug and in place, and close the valve on the handle.
4. Take the red Reminder Card and put it on your wood grate or by your gas tab to remind yourself that the Chimney Balloon is installed.
The Chimney Balloon is reusable, so any time you wish to use your fireplace, you can open the tab to the Chimney Balloon and remove it so you can use your fireplace again. When you’re done enjoying your fireplace, you can reuse your Chimney Balloon.
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Nearly 400,000 burglaries occur in the U.S. from November through December each year. The National Crime Prevention Council recommends that homeowners improve home security to protect their homes from break-ins during the holidays.
Don’t be a statistic. Protect your home and your family during the upcoming holiday season!
- Delivers stunning video quality at remarkably low data rates
- Features remote access and control through an internet connection
- Allows user to view all cameras remotely on select 3G smart phone
- Motion-activated to conserve disk space
- Records up to one (1) year of video
- Indoor/Outdoor cameras provide 400 TV lines of resolution
- Triplex technology allows you to record, playback and view remotely, all at the same time
- User friendly icon-based interface includes both a USB mouse and remote control
- Sleek compact design
The Night Owl FS-8500 Network DVR Security System is an advanced H.264 smart DVR that allows the user to access it remotely from both the internet via Internet Explorer and/or select 3G smart cell phones including your iPhone. The Night Owl FS-8500 Network DVR Security System includes 8 indoor/outdoor night vision cameras with 60ft of cable per camera, a pre-installed 500GB security hard drive and a simple point and click interface all combined into an easy to use H.264 smart DVR. This Night Owl FS-8500 Network DVR Security System gives you the ability to monitor your home or business remotely, which is a must in today’s environment.
Extend outdoor living season
No fumes, odors safe and smokeless
The Real Flame 2900-B Sierra Outdoor Fireplace extends your outdoor living season and allows you to enjoy a real fire without the mess and hassle of wood. Slide out drawer hold up to four cans of gel fuel. Includes storage cover to protect unit when not in use. Real Flame allows you to enjoy a warm, cozy fire in any room of your home without the hassle or expense of traditional fireplaces. No chimney or expenses gas hook-ups are required. With over 30 styles and finishes to choose from, there’s a Real Flame fireplace designed to match your décor. Choose from a wide variety of indoor, outdoor and accessory items.
Real Flame fireplaces are assembled in minutes with a Philips head screwdriver. Once assembled, fireplaces are portable and may be from room to room. Available in a variety of sizes, Real Flame fireplaces are ideal for any home, apartment, condo, mobile home or office. They’re perfect for the bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, family room, recreation room or just about any place you want to enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a real fire.