Connect Multiple Standard and Oversized Plugs with Ease Using this Surge Protector with Outlets That Swivel 160 Degrees
- Features six outlets that swivel 160 degrees to fit large plugs plus two fixed outlets
- 2160 Joules with Advanced X3 Surge Protection
- Cable management clips lift to help keep cords neat and tidy
- Safety shutdown technology protects your connected equipment by turning off power in the event of an extreme surge
- Includes a six foot power cord for more flexibility
Why purchase a high priced surge protector specifically for your large plugs when you can use the 360 Electrical 36080 Eight Outlet Surge Protector that has six outlets which swivel 160 degrees for you to fit your large plugs, right next to your medium and smaller sized plugs. This strip comes with 2160 joules of surge protection power and a safety shutdown feature that will turn all of your connected appliances off in the event of an extreme surge. This is the perfect solution for owner’s who want a product that can organize multiple plugs at various sizes, that also offers surge protection.
The energy absorption/dissipations rating, given in joules, tells you how much energy the surge protector can absorb before it fails. A higher number indicates greater protection. Look for a protector that is at least rated 400 joules. The Six-Outlet 360 Electrical 36080 Surge Protector with 160-Degree Rotating Receptacles is rated at 2160 joules. Additionally, the Patented X3 Metal Oxide Varistors (MOV), provide advanced surge protection for stronger resistance to heat.